We are greatly looking forward to welcoming visitors back to Rydal Mount & Gardens
However, your health is our top priority.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT IF YOU, OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD, ARE DISPLAYING COVID-19 SYMPTOMS.
If you start displaying symptoms after you’ve booked your ticket, we’ll work with you to cancel or reschedule your visit.
In order to ensure your safety, we’ve put certain measures in place to protect you and to keep you safe both during and after your visit.
- It is our preference that visitors must wear masks in the house – for the peace of mind of both our staff and other visitors
- Please do not touch anything within the house
- Please observe social distancing of 2 metres and observe the one way system where applicable.
- Carpark – there are car-parking spaces available and priority is given to ticket holders. However, we cannot guarantee car parking space on the day.
- Dogs on leads are welcome
If you would like to discuss anything before booking your ticket, please email [email protected]